- The EasyShare Travel Plus Insurance (“Travel Insurance”) is subject to the relevant terms and conditions, and the HKT Care EasyShare Travel Plus Insurance Package (“Package”) is subject to the Package terms and conditions. Please refer to the Policy Provision, Exclusion and Important Notes or call HKT Care Customer Service Hotline at 8209 0098 for details.
- Customers must use the Package within the contract period. The Travel Insurance under the Package is underwritten and provided by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited (“MSIG”).
- Upon registration of the Package, customers will receive a SMS and an email confirmation from HKT Care. Please follow the instructions to activate the Package and select a primary insured person ((“Primary Traveler”). Before travelling, customers are required to register each of their trips and provide the personal details of each traveler in order to enjoy the Package.
- This benefit is not applicable to insured person(s) below 18 years of age and other exclusions apply.
- The Amateur Dangerous Sports And Activities Extension under Personal Accident Section and Medical Expenses Section will not be available to those Insured Persons who are over 70 years of age and other exclusions apply.
- 24-hour Worldwide Travel Assistance Services are available outside the Country of Residence. Country of Residence will be regarded as Hong Kong.
- The Insured Person(s) must fulfil the entry rules and conditions requirement both in Hong Kong and your planned travel destination(s). For any COVID-19 related claims, the claimant must provide PCR-based nucleic acid test record or rapid antigen test results and proofs indicating the confirmed COVID-19 infection (e.g. medical notes, report, government declaration record). COVID-19 Daily Cash Benefit is subject to HK$500 per day and up to 10 days. Other terms and conditions, and exclusions apply.
In case of any discrepancies between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
The features of the Travel Insurance product and Package listed above are indicative only. For the full terms and conditions, benefits of the policy, key product risk and major exclusions of the policy, please refer to policy provisions and relevant terms & conditions (“Policy Documents”), which shall prevail in case of inconsistency. You should not purchase the insurance products solely based on the above information. For details, please contact HKT Care Customer Service.
HKT Care is a service brand operated by HKT Financial Services (IA) Limited (“HKTIA”). HKTIA is an appointed licensed insurance agency of MSIG (Licensed Insurance Agency License No.: FA2474), and its role is limited to distributing and arranging insurance products of MSIG.
- For personal liability, any liability/ compensation amount arising from a contractual agreement without the prior consent of MSIG is not covered.
- Any liability arising from the loss of or damage to property which belongs to or in custody or control of You or your family members is not covered
- Professional or organised dangerous sports or activities
- Trekking or hiking at an altitude of over 5,000 meters above sea-level, scuba diving to a depth greater than 30 meters below sea-level
- Manual work undertaken during business trips
- Suicide, intentional self-inflicted injury, insanity
- Mental or nervous disorders, sleep disorder, psychiatric disorder
- Alcoholic and drug addiction or solvent abuse
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) and AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome)
- Flying activities other than as a fare-paying passenger on a regular or schedule airline or licensed chartered aircraft
- Air flight crew
- Unlawful acts
- War and terrorism (Except for Terrorism Extended Cover)
- Nuclear weapons and radiations
- Loss of or damage to any pager, tablet computer, portable telecommunication equipment, aerial device (i.e. aerial photography equipment) or any of its accessories including sim card or digital storage card and the like
Excess for each and every claim (HK$)
- Loss of Baggage
- Personal Money, Documents and Additional Accommodation Expenses
First HK$200 of each and every claim
- The insurance plan is underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited (“MSIG”). HKT Care is a service brand operated by HKT Financial Services (IA) Limited (“HKTIA”), a wholly owned subsidiary of HKT Limited (HKT Limited is a company incorporated in the Cayman Islands with limited liability). HKTIA is registered with the Insurance Authority of Hong Kong (“IA”) as a licensed insurance agency (Licensed Insurance Agency Licence No.: FA2427) and acts as an appointed licensed insurance agency for MSIG to distribute and arrange a wide range of insurance products and services.
- The product information is provided by MSIG. The product information gives only an outline of the terms and conditions of the insurance cover and does not contain full terms and exclusions of the insurance policy. Any information given herein is subject to the precise terms and conditions and the full terms and conditions can be found in the respective policy documents (including the policy provisions and the exclusions) which shall prevail in case of inconsistency.
- Please read the related policy provisions, Personal Information Collection Statement of MSIG and Personal Information Collection Statement of HKTIA before purchasing the insurance product. For enquiries relating to the insurance product, please contact HKT Care Customer Service Hotline at 82090098.
- The premiums of the insurance product will be payable to MSIG, (or through HKTIA on behalf of MSIG in respect of online applications made on HKT Care’s website), and HKTIA will receive commission from MSIG for acting as an appointed licensed insurance agency for MSIG.
- The insurance products referred to in this website are intended to be offered in Hong Kong only. The information on this website are not intended to be used by persons located in or resident outside of Hong Kong. The information on this website shall not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer or recommendation to purchase or sell or provision of any insurance products by MSIG or HKTIA outside Hong Kong. All selling and application procedures must be conducted and completed in Hong Kong.
- Under the Insurance Ordinance (Cap. 41), the IA has started to collect the levy on insurance premiums from policyholders through insurance companies from January 1, 2018. For more details, please refer to the IA’s official website at ia.org.hk/en/levy.
- HKTIA's role is limited to the distribution and arrangement of the insurance products of MSIG only and HKTIA shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the provision of the insurance products.
- Insurance products are products and obligations of MSIG and not of HKTIA.
- Any dispute over the contractual terms of insurance products should be resolved directly between you and MSIG.
- All insurance applications are subject to MSIG’s underwriting and acceptance.
- MSIG is solely responsible for all approvals, coverage, compensations and account maintenance in connection with its insurance products.
- HKTIA will not render you any legal, accounting or tax advice. You are advised to check with your own professional advisor for advice relevant to your circumstances.
- You are reminded to carefully review the relevant product materials provided to you and seek independent advice if necessary.
- In case of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.